Let’s celebrate the festive season in a more ecological way this year
Small changes in our festive habits, but also in our daily lives, can have a positive impact on the environment. Check below some eco-friendly tips for the Christmas period:
- Prepare a variety of dishes but in smaller quantities to enrich your table!
- Clean your fridge so that you can store the holidays’ meals, in order to prevent throwing it away.
- Choose used or handmade gifts. Remember that a handmade gift has a bigger emotional value than an expensive gift!
- Use alternative wrappers for your gifts or choose plain, brown paper or colored cardboard, making sure that is recyclable.
- Turn off all the Christmas lights, before going to bed in order to save energy! Plus, you avoid the risk of fire!